Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Like Trees

A photograph of the rear window of a city bus in Whitehorse, Yukon.





I've never really been one to take many portraits, but the above and below pictures were taken of two gymnasts that I coach while we were at Canada Games...I was really happy with how they came out, so decided that I would share them.



The following three pictures were taken in Whitehorse, Yukon at the ATCO Canada Winter Games Centre. All three were part of a large ice scultpure in front of the venue, which was somewhere close to 15-20 feet high...and, I might add, were completely breath-taking in their detail and sheer scale.

The Raven Steals The Light



The Raven's Eye



The Fisherman



Poop Squared

Taken on a shuttle bus while in Whitehorse, Yukon at the Canada Games. Guess someone was in trouble.



A view of the mountains North-East of Whitehorse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home