Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wolf Waits For the Light

Another shot of the amazing ice sculptures at the ATCO Centre in Whitehorse, Yukon during the Canada Winter Games. Today I found a very interesting Day-by-Day account of the creation of this sculpture here: http://www.snowcarver.ca/Past_Glories/2007_World_Tour/Whitehorse_atco/Whitehorse_atco.html



Canada Rocks

I think this was the first time that a complete stranger has ever asked me to take a picture of them. This guy and his friend we met at a bus stop in Whitehorse, while waiting for a shuttle to the athlete's village. Within 10 seconds of seeing my camera, he asked me to take his picture, which I did immediately and quite willingly...while I was taking the shot he kept saying "Canada Rocks..."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home